Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: scots
- A Germanic language closely related to English and descended from northern dialects of Middle English, spoken in parts of Scotland, now especially in the central, northeastern and southern regions of the country.
- Synonym: Lallans
- Scottish English, the varieties of English spoken in Scotland.
- Synonym: Scottish
Lowland Scots language
- plural of
Scots (not comparable)
- ISO 639-3 code sco (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Scots, sco
- Scots language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ulster Scots on Wikipedia.Wikipedia