Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A variety of the Scots language spoken in Northern Ireland (Ulster).
- 2016, Susan H. Motherway, The Globalization of Irish Traditional Song Performance, page 73:
- The Northern song repertoire include those from Scotland which include some Scottish texts, those written in Ulster including some of the Ullans language, the religious Presbyterian songs sung in the Ullans language, and songs sung in Ulster English.
- Ullans at OneLook Dictionary Search
- Ullans in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Ullans (variety of Scots language)