Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Mingrelian language
This is the main category of the Mingrelian language.
Information about Mingrelian:
- Category:Mingrelian lemmas: Mingrelian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:xmf:All topics: Mingrelian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Mingrelian entry maintenance: Mingrelian entries, or entries in other languages containing Mingrelian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Mingrelian phrases: Mingrelian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Mingrelian templates: Mingrelian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Mingrelian terms by etymology: Mingrelian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Mingrelian terms by usage: Mingrelian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Mingrelian: Categories with terms derived from Mingrelian in various specific languages.
- Category:User xmf: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mingrelian.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Mingrelian lemmas (7 c, 109 e)
- ► xmf:All topics (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Mingrelian entry maintenance (6 c, 1 e)
- ► Mingrelian modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Mingrelian non-lemma forms (1 c, 2 e)
- ► Mingrelian phrases (1 c, 1 e)
- ► User xmf (0 c, 0 e)