Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mingrelian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mingrelian adjectives: Mingrelian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mingrelian adverbs: Mingrelian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mingrelian conjunctions: Mingrelian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mingrelian interjections: Mingrelian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Mingrelian morphemes: Mingrelian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mingrelian multiword terms: Mingrelian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Mingrelian nouns: Mingrelian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mingrelian numerals: Mingrelian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mingrelian phrases: Mingrelian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Mingrelian pronouns: Mingrelian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mingrelian proper nouns: Mingrelian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Mingrelian verbs: Mingrelian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Mingrelian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Mingrelian interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Mingrelian verbs (1 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Mingrelian lemmas"
The following 179 pages are in this category, out of 179 total.