Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ngam lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ngam adverbs: Ngam terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ngam conjunctions: Ngam terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ngam morphemes: Ngam word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ngam nouns: Ngam terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ngam particles: Ngam terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ngam prepositions: Ngam adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ngam pronouns: Ngam terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ngam verbs: Ngam terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.