Category:Norwegian terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Norwegian that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Norwegian female given names from Germanic languages (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Norwegian given names from Germanic languages (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Norwegian male given names from Germanic languages (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Norwegian terms derived from North Germanic languages (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Norwegian terms derived from Proto-Germanic (1 c, 10 e)
- ► Norwegian terms derived from West Germanic languages (10 c, 0 e)