Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Norwegian language
This is the main category of the Norwegian language.
Information about Norwegian:
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Norwegian lemmas: Norwegian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:no:All topics: Norwegian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Norwegian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Norwegian.
- Category:Norwegian entry maintenance: Norwegian entries, or entries in other languages containing Norwegian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Norwegian names: Norwegian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Norwegian phrases: Norwegian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Norwegian: Norwegian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Norwegian rhymes: Lists of Norwegian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Norwegian symbols: Norwegian written signs.
- Category:Norwegian templates: Norwegian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Norwegian terms by etymology: Norwegian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Norwegian terms by usage: Norwegian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Norwegian: Categories with terms derived from Norwegian in various specific languages.
- Category:User no: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Norwegian.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Norwegian lemmas (10 c, 2992 e)
- ► Norwegian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Norwegian figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Norwegian phrases (2 c, 13 e)