Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Proto-Norse language
This is the main category of the Proto-Norse language.
Information about Proto-Norse:
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Proto-Norse lemmas: Proto-Norse lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Proto-Norse entry maintenance: Proto-Norse entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Norse terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Norse names: Proto-Norse terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Proto-Norse templates: Proto-Norse templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Norse terms by etymology: Proto-Norse terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Proto-Norse terms by usage: Proto-Norse terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Norse: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Norse in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Proto-Norse lemmas (5 c, 17 e)
- ► Proto-Norse citations (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Proto-Norse entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Norse modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Proto-Norse names (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Norse language (20 c, 2 e)