Category:Old Swedish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Swedish language
This is the main category of the Old Swedish language.
Information about Old Swedish:
|Canonical name||Old Swedish|
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Old Swedish lemmas: Old Swedish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:gmq-osw:All topics: Old Swedish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Swedish entry maintenance: Old Swedish entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Swedish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Swedish templates: Old Swedish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Swedish terms by etymology: Old Swedish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Swedish: Categories with terms derived from Old Swedish in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Old Swedish lemmas (6 c, 61 e)
- ► gmq-osw:All topics (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Swedish entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Swedish language (23 c, 4 e)