Category:Old Norse language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Norse language
This is the main category of the Old Norse language.
Information about Old Norse:
|Canonical name||Old Norse|
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Old Norse lemmas: Old Norse lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:non:All topics: Old Norse terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Norse entry maintenance: Old Norse entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Norse terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Norse symbols: Old Norse written signs.
- Category:Old Norse templates: Old Norse templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Norse terms by etymology: Old Norse terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Norse terms by usage: Old Norse terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Norse: Categories with terms derived from Old Norse in various specific languages.
- Category:User non: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Norse.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Old Norse lemmas (12 c, 1312 e)
- ► non:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Norse entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Old Norse figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Icelandic language (23 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Norse non-lemma forms (6 c, 37 e)