Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Danish language
This is the main category of the Danish language.
Information about Danish:
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Danish lemmas: Danish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:da:All topics: Danish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Danish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Danish.
- Category:Danish entry maintenance: Danish entries, or entries in other languages containing Danish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Danish names: Danish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Danish phrases: Danish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Danish rhymes: Lists of Danish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Danish symbols: Danish written signs.
- Category:Danish templates: Danish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Danish terms by etymology: Danish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Danish terms by usage: Danish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Danish: Categories with terms derived from Danish in various specific languages.
- Category:User da: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Danish.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Ææ Øø Åå|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Danish lemmas (12 c, 7190 e)
- ► Danish citations (1 c, 4 e)
- ► Danish proverbs (0 c, 80 e)
- ► Danish entry maintenance (13 c, 1 e)
- ► Danish figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Danish phrases (1 c, 92 e)
- ► Danish rhymes (0 c, 66 e)