Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Norwegian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Norwegian adjectives: Norwegian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Norwegian adverbs: Norwegian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Norwegian conjunctions: Norwegian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Norwegian interjections: Norwegian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Norwegian morphemes: Norwegian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Norwegian multiword terms: Norwegian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Norwegian nouns: Norwegian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Norwegian numerals: Norwegian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Norwegian particles: Norwegian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Norwegian phrases: Norwegian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Norwegian prepositions: Norwegian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Norwegian pronouns: Norwegian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Norwegian proper nouns: Norwegian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Norwegian verbs: Norwegian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Æ Ø Å|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Norwegian conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Norwegian interjections (0 c, 31 e)
- ► Norwegian verbs (6 c, 23 e)
Pages in category "Norwegian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,727 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- all right