Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Norwegian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Norwegian noun forms: Norwegian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Norwegian countable nouns: Norwegian nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Norwegian pluralia tantum: Norwegian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Norwegian proper nouns: Norwegian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Norwegian singularia tantum: Norwegian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Norwegian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 615 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- amerikansk fotball
- andre juledag