Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Arabic أَحْمَدِيّ (ʔaḥmadiyy).
Ahmadi (plural Ahmadis)
- A follower of the Ahmadiyya religious movement.
- Several of my Ahmadi friends are fasting today because it's Ramadan.
Follower of the Ahmadiyya religious movement
- A surname from Arabic
- a surname
- English terms borrowed from Arabic
- English terms derived from Arabic
- English terms derived from the Arabic root ح م د
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with usage examples
- English proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Arabic
- English eponyms
- Norwegian lemmas
- Norwegian proper nouns
- Norwegian surnames