Category:Old Spanish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Spanish language
This is the main category of the Old Spanish language.
Information about Old Spanish:
|Canonical name||Old Spanish|
- Category:Old Spanish lemmas: Old Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:osp:All topics: Old Spanish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Spanish entry maintenance: Old Spanish entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Spanish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Spanish terms by etymology: Old Spanish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Spanish terms by usage: Old Spanish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Spanish: Categories with terms derived from Old Spanish in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Old Spanish lemmas (8 c, 274 e)
- ► osp:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Spanish entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Spanish non-lemma forms (2 c, 173 e)
- ► Old Spanish shortenings (2 c, 0 e)