Category:Old Spanish lemmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Spanish adjectives: Old Spanish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Old Spanish adverbs: Old Spanish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Old Spanish conjunctions: Old Spanish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Old Spanish morphemes: Old Spanish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Old Spanish nouns: Old Spanish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Spanish numerals: Old Spanish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Old Spanish prepositions: Old Spanish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Old Spanish pronouns: Old Spanish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Old Spanish proper nouns: Old Spanish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Old Spanish verbs: Old Spanish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Old Spanish conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Old Spanish morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Spanish verbs (0 c, 12 e)
Pages in category "Old Spanish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 332 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)