Category:Old Spanish lemmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Spanish adjectives: Old Spanish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Old Spanish adverbs: Old Spanish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Old Spanish conjunctions: Old Spanish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Old Spanish morphemes: Old Spanish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Old Spanish nouns: Old Spanish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Spanish numerals: Old Spanish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Old Spanish prepositions: Old Spanish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Old Spanish pronouns: Old Spanish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Old Spanish proper nouns: Old Spanish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Old Spanish verbs: Old Spanish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Old Spanish conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Old Spanish morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Spanish verbs (0 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Old Spanish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 310 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)