Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Shan language
This is the main category of the Shan language.
Information about Shan:
|Language family||Southwestern Tai|
- Category:Shan lemmas: Shan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:shn:All topics: Shan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Shan appendices: Pages containing additional information about Shan.
- Category:Shan entry maintenance: Shan entries, or entries in other languages containing Shan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Shan symbols: Shan written signs.
- Category:Shan templates: Shan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Shan terms by etymology: Shan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Shan terms by usage: Shan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Shan: Categories with terms derived from Shan in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.