Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Swahili language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Swahili language|
|Links related to Swahili language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Swahili language considerations|
Reference templates (15)
|Swahili language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Swahili
This is the main category of the Swahili language.
It is spoken in Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Oman.
Information about Swahili:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Swahili for information and special considerations for creating Swahili language entries.
- Swahili (sw)Collapse
- └──── Cutchi-Swahili (ccl)
- Category:sw:All topics: Swahili terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Swahili appendices: Pages containing additional information about Swahili.
- Category:Swahili entry maintenance: Swahili entries, or entries in other languages containing Swahili terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Swahili lemmas: Swahili lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Swahili names: Swahili terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Swahili phrases: Swahili groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Swahili: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Swahili.
- Category:Requests concerning Swahili: Categories with Swahili entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Swahili symbols: Swahili written signs.
- Category:Swahili templates: Swahili templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Swahili terms by etymology: Swahili terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Swahili terms by usage: Swahili terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Swahili: Categories with terms that originate from Swahili.
- Category:User sw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Swahili.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- sw:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- sw:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Swahili appendices (0 c, 9 e)
- Swahili citations (0 c, 3 e)
- Swahili entry maintenance (9 c, 0 e)
- Swahili figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Swahili by language (3 c, 0 e)
- Swahili modules (0 c, 5 e)
- Swahili non-lemma forms (5 c, 4381 e)
- Regional Swahili (2 c, 0 e)
- Swahili shortenings (5 c, 0 e)
- Swahili symbols (1 c, 1 e)
- Swahili templates (6 c, 15 e)
- Swahili terms by etymology (16 c, 0 e)
- Swahili terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- Swahili terms by semantic function (2 c, 0 e)
- Swahili terms by usage (17 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Swahili (81 c, 0 e)
- User sw (5 c, 32 e)
Pages in category "Swahili language"
This category contains only the following page.