All terms in Swahili should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Swahili.
Please see Wiktionary:About Swahili for considerations about Swahili entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Swahili.
- Category:sw:All topics: Swahili words categorized by subject.
- Category:Swahili morphemes: Morphemes used to form Swahili words.
- Category:Swahili parts of speech: Swahili terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Swahili phrases: Swahili groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Swahili lexicons: Swahili words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Swahili names: Swahili words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Swahili etymologies: Swahili terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Swahili: Words derived from Swahili in various languages.
- Category:Swahili appendices: Miscellaneous information about Swahili language.
- Category:Requests (Swahili): Swahili entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Swahili.
- Category:Swahili templates: Swahili templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.