Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tofa lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tofa adverbs: Tofa terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tofa nouns: Tofa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tofa numerals: Tofa terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tofa particles: Tofa terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tofa pronouns: Tofa terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.