Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- a city in Arkansas, USA, and one of the two county seats of Arkansas County. The alternative spelling is De Witt.
- a village in DeWitt County, Illinois, USA.
- a city in Clinton County, Iowa, USA.
- a city and a township in Clinton County, Michigan, USA.
- a town in Onondaga County, New York, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Dinwiddie County, Virginia, USA.
- According to the 2010 United States Census (not recording the use of punctuation marks or capitals), DEWITT is the 1338th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 26348 individuals. DEWITT is most common among White (87.58%) individuals.