Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname of Dutch origin, an anglicization of de Witt.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A town in New York; named for judge and soldier Maj. Moses DeWitt.
- A city in Iowa; named for American politician and naturalist DeWitt Clinton.
- A city in Michigan; named for DeWitt Clinton.
- A city in Arkansas; named for DeWitt Clinton.
- A village in Illinois; named for DeWitt Clinton.
- An unincorporated community in Virginia.
- According to the 2010 United States Census (not recording the use of punctuation marks or capitals), DEWITT is the 1338th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 26348 individuals. DEWITT is most common among White (87.58%) individuals.