Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrowed from Serbo-Croatian Delo.
Delo (plural Delos)
- A surname from Serbo-Croatian.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Delo is the 34223rd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 663 individuals. Delo is most common among White (87.18%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Delo”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 1, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 434.
From Latin Delos, from Ancient Greek Δῆλος (Dêlos).
- English terms borrowed from Serbo-Croatian
- English terms derived from Serbo-Croatian
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Serbo-Croatian
- Italian terms derived from Latin
- Italian terms derived from Ancient Greek
- Italian lemmas
- Italian proper nouns
- Italian proper nouns with irregular gender
- Italian feminine nouns
- Latin non-lemma forms
- Latin proper noun forms