Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: dons
- (soccer) Aberdeen Football Club, a football club based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
2012 April 14, Clive Lindsay, “Aberdeen 1-2 Hibernian”, in BBC:
- Few goals had been expected with the three league meetings between the sides this season having produced one goal - and that a controversial penalty scored by Dons striker Scott Vernon.
- (soccer) Wimbledon Football Club, a defunct football club based in London.
- (soccer) AFC Wimbledon, a football club based in London, founded by the supporters of Wimbledon FC.
- (soccer) Milton Keynes Dons F.C., a football club based in Milton Keynes, England.