Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (computing, historical) Initialism of , one of the first electronic digital computers.
- 1995, Richard Rhodes, Dark Sun: The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb, New York: Simon & Schuster, →ISBN, page 251:
- The first problem assigned to the first working electronic digital computer in the world was the hydrogen bomb. […] The ENIAC ran a first rough version of the thermonuclear calculations for six weeks in December 1945 and January 1946.
- ENIAC on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- “ENIAC”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.