Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (literally) The process or act of calculation
- Action of using (a) computer(s).
- The study, field of computers and computer programming.
- This course will cover several major fields of computing.
calculation — see calculation
action of using a computer
the study, field of computers and computer programming
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked