Jump to navigation Jump to search
- utilization (North American, Oxford)
- The act of using something.
- 1960 February, “Talking of Trains”, in Trains Illustrated, page 67:
- The merchandise trains of the future will be able to pace the average day and night express without significant loss of track utilisation, but where quadruple track does not exist it may be necessary to seek alternative routes for the slower-moving coal and heavy mineral traffic.
- The manner in which something is used.
- The state of being used.
- See usage notes at utilize.
act of using
manner of using
utilisation f (plural utilisations)