Category:British English forms

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The following are British spellings - spellings using the British system, used in the United Kingdom, but also in many other English speaking countries. See also Category:British English, English used specifically in the United Kingdom, and Category:Oxford spellings.

Pages in category "British English forms"

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,008 total.

(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)