Jump to navigation Jump to search
- armored (US)
- simple past tense and past participle of
armoured (British spelling)
- Possessing, wearing, or fitted out with armour.
- The armoured vehicles rolled into the city.
- 2019 March 1, Anthony Zurcher, “Trump addresses Congress: A kinder, gentler president”, in BBC News:
- There was a moment before the speech when cameras captured Mr Trump in his armoured limousine, rehearsing his lines. Practice, it seems, made good, if not perfect.
- (military) Equipped with armoured vehicles.
- an armoured unit; the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps