- armored (US)
armoured (British spelling)
- Possessing, wearing, or fitted out with armour.
- The armoured vehicle rolled into the city
2017 March 1, Anthony Zurcher, “Trump addresses Congress: A kinder, gentler president”, in BBC News:
- There was a moment before the speech when cameras captured Mr Trump in his armoured limousine, rehearsing his lines. Practice, it seems, made good, if not perfect.
- (military) Equipped with armoured vehicles.
- armoured unit, Royal Canadian Armoured Corps
- simple past tense and past participle of