(Redirected from Easter bunny)
- A symbolic rabbit sometimes depicted delivering Easter eggs to children.
- 1905 April 1, Mary Dawson, “An Easter Bunny Party”, in Good Housekeeping, volume 40, page 461:
- An Easter Bunny Party
- 1915 April 1, The Christian Advocate, volume 90, page 438:
- One day the old Easter Bunny looked out of his winter covert and Said to his Bunny-wife, who was busy coloring Easter eggs, “It is high time we set out to look for the Easter Lily.”
- 2006 March 16, Jennifer Hale as Samantha “Sam”; Katie Leigh as Alexandra “Alex”, “I Want My Mummy”, in Totally Spies!, season 2, episode 2, written by Bryan Thompson, Teletoon, Marathon Media:
- Yeah, remember? We’re Spies, we deal in fact, not chasing after Easter Bunnies.
Yeah, right. Wait the Easter Bunny’s missing? A-ha-ha! Just kidding, guys! I know the Easter Bunny is tucked away safe in his little toadstool house up in the fjords of British Columbia.
Symbolic rabbit sometimes depicted delivering Easter eggs to children