French from the saints' name Eulalia, from Ancient Greek "sweetly speaking".
- A female given name.
- 1845 Edgar Allan Poe, Eulalie :
- Till the fair and gentle Eulalie became my blushing bride - / Till the yellow-haired young Eulalie became my smiling bride.
- 1953 L. P. Hartley, The Go-Between, Hamish Hamilton, 1974, page 60 :
- Come along, Eulalie" ( this was her friend's strange name ) - - -
- A female given name, equivalent to English Eulalie.
- A female given name, equivalent to French and English Eulalie.