Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Ezek. (book of the Bible)
- A book of the Old Testament of the Bible.
- A prophet mentioned in the Bible and in the Quran.
- The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
- A male given name of biblical origin. First used by 17th century Puritans; rare today.
book of the Bible
male given name
- Ezekiel (biblical character)
- the book of Ezekiel