Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Internet, text messaging) For what it's worth.
1987 January 6, Daul, William, “B-52's don't fly out of Moffett Naval Air Station”, in mod.politics.arms-d, Usenet, retrieved 2016-07-02, message-ID <8701070354.AA12777@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>:
- I spoke with a person that was a crew member of a P3-ORION out of Moffett. Although the Navy will not admit or deny the presence of nuclear depth-charges...he said that they routinely carry them during training...in case the training turns into the REAL thing while they are in the air. FWIW, --Bi// (For What It Is Worth)
- (Internet, text messaging) For whoever is wondering.
- (Internet, text messaging) From what I've witnessed.
- (Internet, text messaging) Forgot where I was.