Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1999, Laura Kightlinger, Quick Shots of False Hope: A Rejection Collection 
- I think she was expecting applause instead of the ugly Felliniesque stares.
- 2001, Bernard A. Cook, Europe Since 1945: An Encyclopedia 
- "Felliniesque" has come to mean a certain Italian sophistication yet earthiness, a fascination with the bizarre yet a love of simplicity all wrapped in a flamboyant Mediterranean approach to life and art.
- These films also contain magic moments that transcended realism, and they introduced the world to a certain flamboyant lyricism we now label Felliniesque.
- 2004, Paco Underhill, Call of the Mall: The Geography of Shopping by the Author of Why We Buy 
- We stop walking a second and look around at the spectacle before us. There's something Felliniesque about a department store cosmetics section. You stand here on a Saturday morning, dressed in the standard mall-casual suburban wardrobe, gazing at a chamber glittering with chandeliers, populated by saleswomen wearing makeup and hair dramatic enough for opening night at La Scala.