Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Fiat (plural Fiats)
- An automobile manufactured by the Italian firm Fiat S.p.A..
- 1997 Jill Nagle: Whores and Other Feminists (page 160) 
- Even as a young feminist who was very angry at men, a real ballbuster, I had a boyfriend who drove a Fiat, I was always fashionable, even though it was hippie gear.
- 2003 -- Mary-Rose MacColl: Killing Superman (page 108) 
- We'd watched Marion pile her three kids and their stuff into an old Fiat 124 I was sure Dad must have picked for her; she didn't look like a Fiat driver at heart.
- 2005 -- Chris Bonner: Reducing Stress-related Behaviours in People with Dementia Care-based Therapy (page 13) 
- You are jet-lagged, have a headache, can't stand driving a Fiat, it's turned dark and you cannot see or read the road signs.
- 1997 Jill Nagle: Whores and Other Feminists (page 160)