Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (basketball, in US, informal) The four regional champions of the NCAA Division I tournament, one of whom will become the national champion.
- (basketball, in US, informal) The final two rounds of the NCAA Division I tournament.
- (basketball, in US, informal) An appearance in the Final Four.
- These two teams have an amazing number of Final Fours between them.
- (basketball, in Europe) The final round of the continent-wide Euroleague club basketball competition, featuring four teams with one becoming champion.