Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: frankenword
Frankenword (plural Frankenwords)
- Alternative letter-case form of
- 1994, Analog Science Fiction & Fact, volume 114, number 11, page 5:
- "Frankenfood" carries connotations of mad scientists dabbling in Things Man Was Not Meant To Know and releasing their products into the environment to wreak havoc. In the same vein, might "Frankenfood" be a dangerous "Frankenword"?
- 2010 April 25, “Frankenwords”, in The Boston Globe:
- To oldfashioned scholars talkathon and walkathon were doubly offensive Frankenwords