Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A male given name.
- c. 1603–1604, William Shakespeare, “Measvre for Measure”, in Mr. William Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies: Published According to the True Originall Copies (First Folio), London: Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed[ward] Blount, published 1623, OCLC 606515358, (please specify the act number in uppercase Roman numerals):: Act III, Scene I:
- Have you not heard speak of Mariana, the sister of Frederick, the great soldier who miscarried at sea?
- 1892 Robert Grant: The Reflections of a Married Man. Scribner,1892. pages 98-99:
- When I referred to the confusion which would result from the presence in the house of two people with the same name, she tossed her head and said it would be easy to obviate that by calling me Frederick instead of Fred. - - - Imagine Harry Bolles and other kindred spirits calling me stiff, august Frederick! I vowed that this should not be brought to pass - - -
- A town in Colorado
- A city in Kansas
- A city in Maryland, USA, and county seat of Frederick County.
- A city in Oklahoma, USA, and the county seat of Tillman County.
- A town in South Dakota
- pet forms: Fred, Freddie, Freddy, Erick
- rare spellings: Frederic, Fredrick
- female given names: Frederica
male given name
- a male given name