Jump to navigation Jump to search
- As an Italian surname, spelling variant of Gallo
- As an Alemannic German surname, spelling variant of Galle
- As a Hungarian surname, spelling variant of Gáli, itself from a pet form of Ecclesiastical Latin Gallus. Also see Gal.
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Galli is the 9,570th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 3,396 individuals. Galli is most common among White (88.96%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003) , “Galli”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN
Galli m pl (plural only)
- nominative masculine plural of
- genitive masculine singular of
- genitive neuter singular of
- vocative masculine plural of