Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal, derogatory) Gay activists viewed as a militant and oppressive force.
- 2011, Mike Adams, "A Queer and Present Danger", Townhall.com, 13 July 2011 (archived on Usenet):
- It looks like the Gaystapo is really up in arms over my recent series of articles on Cisco’s firing of Frank Turek.
- 2011, Alan Craig, "Confronting the Gaystapo", Church of England Newspaper, Number 6098, 28 October 2011, page 9:
- But the hidden hegemonic ambitions of the Gaystapo have been exposed recently by their plans to annex and redefine ‘marriage’.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Gaystapo.