Jump to navigation Jump to search
George + Washington from George Washington, commanding general of the Continental Army in rebellion against Great Britain and British colonial administration, and later first Executive President of United States of America
- (US) A male given name; a compound name given to males in honor of President General George Washington of the United States of America.
- George Washington Adams (1801-1829) son of John Quincy Adams and Louisa Catherine Johnson
- George Washington Baines (1809-1882) U.S. cleric, son of Thomas Baines and Mary McCoy
- George Washington Bolton (1841-1931) U.S. banker, son of Elisha Bolton and Eliza Burbridge
- George Washington Carpenter (1802-1860) U.S. scientist; son of Conrad Carpenter and Ann Adams
- (US, finance, slang) The one-dollar bill of the United States of America, which features a portrait of President George Washington.
- ($1 USD bill): Washington