Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner collectively.
- 2009 October 29, Brian Moylan, “Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's Gay Friends Want to Sleep with the Help”, in Gawker:
- Also: tomorrow we're picking the winner of our Javanka wedding photo contest, so you still have time to work this anecdote into your entry.
- 2017 January 18, Michael Kruse, quoting Timothy L. O'Brien, “‘He Has This Deep Fear That He Is Not a Legitimate President’”, in Politico:
- And whatever Gary Cohn or Rex Tillerson or General Mattis or Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon has to say, it will all end up getting filtered through Javanka.
- 2017 February 2, Timothy L. O'Brien, “‘Trump Adviser’ Is a Contradiction in Terms”, in Bloomberg:
- It will probably be Javanka to whom Trump turns for final gut checks on major decisions, and the Tillersons and Mattises of the world may have to shuffle along.
- 2017 June 3, Chris Cilizza, “Ivanka Trump's Worst Week in Washington”, in CNN:
- Whether “Javanka” want to admit it or not, that's embarrassing given the role in the White House they quite clearly envisioned for themselves.
- 2017 July 13, “Daily Kickoff: Javanka land in Sun Valley amid anti-Trump tone”, in Jewish Journal:
- 2018 March 31, Maureen Dowd, “Javanka vs. the Klossy Posse”, in The New York Times:
- At first, Javanka found it heady here, ignoring those who called them naïve and nepotistic.
- 2018 September 6, Chris Cilizza, “13 people who might be the author of The New York Times op-ed”, in CNN:
- The combination of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump -- Javanka! -- writing this op-ed would be right out of a soap opera.
- 2018 October 29, Helena Andrews-Dyer, “Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner celebrate Hugh Jackman's big 5-0”, in The Washington Post:
- Heads turned when Javanka entered the room, according to Page Six, but a source said “there was no snubbing. Everyone was polite.”