Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Czech Ivanka, from Ivana + -ka, q.v.
Doublet of Jan, Janelle, Janet, Janey, Janine, Jeanette, Jeanie, Jeannette, Jeannine, Jen, Jenna, Jenny, Jessie, Jo, Jody, Juanita, Shanae, Sinead, and Vanna.
- A female given name from Czech.
- a diminutive of the female given name Ivana
- Ivanka in Kartotéka Novočeského lexikálního archivu
- English terms borrowed from Czech
- English terms derived from Czech
- English doublets
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English given names
- English female given names
- English female given names from Czech
- English 3-syllable words
- English female given names from Hebrew
- English diminutives of female given names
- Czech terms with IPA pronunciation
- Czech lemmas
- Czech proper nouns
- Czech feminine nouns
- Czech given names
- Czech female given names
- Czech diminutives of female given names