Jump to navigation Jump to search
From French Jeannine, from Jeanne + -ine, q.v. Sometimes also parsed as a diminutive of English Jean, Jeanne, &c.
Doublet of Ivanka, Jan, Janelle, Janet, Janey, Janine, Jeanette, Jeanie, Jeannette, Jen, Jenna, Jenny, Jessie, Jo, Jody, Juanita, Shanae, Sinead, and Vanna.
- A female given name from French.
- a diminutive of the female given name Jeanne
- English terms borrowed from French
- English terms derived from French
- English doublets
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English given names
- English female given names
- English female given names from French
- English 2-syllable words
- English female given names from Hebrew
- English diminutives of female given names
- French 2-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French feminine nouns
- French given names
- French female given names
- French diminutives of female given names