Jekyll and Hyde
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Jekyll-and-Hyde
- Someone or something that has two sides: one good (the "Dr. Jekyll") and one bad (the "Mr. Hyde").
- 1974, “H2Ogate Blues”, in Winter in America, performed by Gil Scott-Heron:
- America! / The international Jekyll and Hyde / The land of a thousand disguises / Sneaks up on you but rarely surprises
- 1977, “Dark Shroud of the Past!”, in Uncanny X-Men, number 106, page 31:
- Charles Xavier: That was my… Evil self, X-Men. The Charles Xavier who would use his powers for personal gain and conquest--The Mr. Hyde to my Dr. Jekyll.
- 1989, “Super DuckTales Part 3: Full Metal Duck”, in DuckTales, season 3, episode 8:
- GizmoDuck: Excuse me! Just a little case of Jekyll and Hyde, that's all!