Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: kaguya
- (Japanese folklore) The protagonist of 赫映姫の物語 (Kaguya-hime no Monogatari, “The Tale of Princess Kaguya”), a mysterious girl from the moon, discovered as a baby inside the stalk of a glowing bamboo plant.
- A fatherless mouse, conceived by parthenogenesis, and born circa April 2004.
- (chiefly Japan, informal) Synonym of
- (mysterious girl from the moon): Kaguya-hime
- (Japan’s second lunar orbiter spacecraft): Hiten
Japanese folklore: mysterious girl from the moon
fatherless mouse conceived by parthenogenesis
Japan’s second lunar orbiter spacecraft — see SELENE
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Kaguya (mouse) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- SELENE on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Rōmaji transcription of