Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Chinese emperor (1654-1722) from the Qing Dynasty period.
- The Kangxi Dictionary, a dictionary and cross reference of Chinese characters, first published in 1716 at the behest of the Kangxi emperor, and used to the present day.
- 1992, O. Harrassowitz, Central Asiatic Journal, volume 36, page 189:
- According to Kangxi, this word has two kinds of pronunciation.
- 2003, Lexicography: Reference works across time, space and languages →ISBN:
- [He wrote] Textual Criticism of Kangxi Zidian, 1827[,] in which he identified more than 2500 erroneous citations in Kangxi.