Jump to navigation Jump to search
Short for .
Audio (AU) (file)
Leb (plural Lebs)
- (Australia, ethnic slur, offensive, derogatory) a Lebanese or Middle Eastern person.
- 2015, Johnny Lieu, “Cronulla Riots: What happened on one of Australia's darkest days”, in Mashable:
- 'Every fucking aussie. Go to Cronulla Beach Sunday for some Leb and wog bashing Aussie Pride ok.'
- 2018, Daisy Dumas, “What it means to be a 'Leb' in Australian culture”, in SBS, Australia: SBS:
- ... Bani as he attempts to slough away his Leb background only to reclaim it and all it represents - not least gang culture.
- wog (chiefly Australia)