Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: maxwell
From an earlier form Mackeswell, meaning "Mack's well or spring", from Old English wella (“well”).
- A Scottish habitational surname from Mackeswell near Melrose.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A census-designated place in Colusa County, California, United States.
- Middle English terms inherited from Old English
- Middle English terms derived from Old English
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with homophones
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English surnames
- English given names
- English male given names
- English male given names from surnames
- en:Census-designated places in California, USA
- en:Census-designated places in the United States
- en:Places in California, USA
- en:Places in the United States