Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A surname from Irish.
- (uncountable) A placename, from the surname:
- An unincorporated community in Stanislaus County, California, United States.
- A city in McHenry County, Illinois, United States.
- A city and town in Ohio County, Kentucky, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Garrett County, Maryland, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Stone County, Mississippi, United States.
- A city and village in Foster County, North Dakota, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, McHenry is the 3082nd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 11660 individuals. McHenry is most common among White (76.81%) and Black/African American (16.96%) individuals.