Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Mǔdānjiāng
- (from Wade–Giles) Mu-tan-chiang
From the Hanyu Pinyin romanization of the Mandarin Chinese pronunciation for 牡丹江 (Mǔdānjiāng).
- A city in Heilongjiang, China.
- 2022 April 20, Xie Yu; Samuel Shen, “For China investors, COVID lockdowns are the clear and present danger”, in Reuters, archived from the original on 20 April 2022, China:
- Workers set up surveillance cameras at a residential compound following cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang province, China April 14, 2022.
a city of China
- English terms borrowed from Hanyu Pinyin
- English terms derived from Hanyu Pinyin
- English terms borrowed from Mandarin
- English terms derived from Mandarin
- English 4-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Cities in Heilongjiang
- en:Cities in China
- en:Places in Heilongjiang
- en:Places in China
- English terms with quotations