Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Relating to Noah, especially relating to the time of and after the biblical flood from which only the passengers on his ark survived and to that flood.
- 1861, Enoch Pond, Swedenborgianism examined, page 103:
- He says there have been four general churches, previous to the New Jerusalem church, viz : the Adamic, the Noahtic, the Israelitish and the Christian; each of which has perished in its own corruptions.
- 2007 July 12, “Letters in the Editor's Mailbag”, in Register-Guard:
- Last week, sitting dry in my car at a stop light at Second and Q streets while a Noahtic deluge poured over us, I saw one of those rare random acts